ALL STANDARD COLOR GRAB HANDLES, STRAPS, AND DOG LEASHES/COLLARS NORMALLY SHIP IN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
Stock photos shown.
Selecting options other than standard BLACK material and/or matching stitching is considered custom build and is not return or exchange eligible. Custom options may not be available for all products.
Have a question about materials or colors? Go right here!
- You can now build the custom net that suits your application!
- Our selection of extremely high quality and strength in a variety of different sized nets.
- Please note that the net size you choose will add to the standard 'starting' price for our smallest 6x6 inch net.
- All metal top quality hardware means this will last a very, very long time. We have many units in heavy duty use now for nearly 20 years. We do offer options in our hardware section to increase your vehicle factory anchor points substantially. These are built to your specifications.
- Custom stitching color, material and material color available.
- NOTE: these custom built nets are not return or exchange eligible due to the custom specific manufacturing to your specifications.
Roof Rack Nets- Built with perimeter 36” straps and cam buckles and anchor rings to allow for rotation for odd shaped loads. Straps are built about every 2’ in distance along the sides, back and front. Special notes for Roof Rack Nets.
Barrier Nets- Built with adjustable cam buckles on the outer frame of the net to draw the barrier as close as possible to the mounting point. Top buckles pull straight across to raise net up and lower straps pull at a diagonal to draw the net out flat.
Tailgate Nets- Built with buckles on the outer frame of the net to draw as close as possible to the mounting points. Top and lower buckles pull to the sides and include 36” of adjusting strap built on.
Ceiling Attic Nets- Built with buckles mounted at a diagonal pulling from center of net to draw the net as close as possible to the mounting points and minimize droop. Special notes for Ceiling Nets.
Cargo Nets- Built with 36” adjusting straps, cam buckles and anchor rings or allow the net to flex and contain most odd shaped loads down tight.