*Stock photos shown. Default/Base Model is black.
Please select any requested changes below.
NEW UPDATED DESIGN for tighter fit and full size barrier/divider. For the 4th generation 2003-2009 4Runner for cargo, dogs and other equipment. Super-easy to install and remove as desired or drop back as a cargo area cover to factory floor cargo mounts as a hold down net.
NOTE: 3 row equipped 4Runner models will have 6 point mounting. 2 row equipped models have 8 point mounting systems.
More new model images coming soon.
Mounting kit option note:
1. Select kit based on how the 4Runner was originally equipped from the factory. 2 row or optional 3 row seating.
2. If your 2 row equipped 4Runner has factory overhead hooks in the ceiling behind the 2nd row headrests, we recommend the first choice in the drop down selections.
3. If yours 2 row equipped 4Runner does not have overhead factory hooks in it you will need to install the 2nd drop down choice mount kit. This kit requires more disassembly as anchor points will have to be installed behind the C pillar trim. This may be a good option as well if you have 1/4 window MOLLE attachment panels or just want your Raingler barrier more forward above the 2nd row seat headrests. This kit will locate the net lower than OEM mount points which are in the headliner at the ceiling. See last hardware image for upper C pillar mount. This mount location can be adjusted most anywhere on the C pillar as desired.
4. If your 4Runner came with the optional 3rd row seating it will likely have handles in the ceiling. The 3rd kit in the drop down is recoemmended for an easy, and solid mounting with our PVC coated anchor mounts. Our video will show this mount installation as well.
5. If your 4Runner was manufactured with 3rd row seating but you want to locate the barrier more forward to clear 1/4 window MOLLE panels or just want your Raingler barrier more forward above the 2nd row seat headrests, select the 4th listed kit option in the drop down selection. This will also include lower anchor plates with D ring extensions for mounting on the wheel well to the factory seat belt bolt assembly. See last hardware image for upper C pillar mount. This mount location can be adjusted most anywhere on the C pillar as desired.
*Note that although these installation videos show the newer 4 runner models, the installation is virtually identical for the 2003 - 2009 model.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.